I am so terribly sorry I’ve been so MIA lately. A LOT has happened in my life in the past 2 months, so it’s been a whirlwind and I did not write much. I have settled a bit into my life more so now, so i will be getting back to writing and sharing with you guys all the juicy gossip, dating stories and relationship advice I possibly can. BUT, 1st and foremost, we must chit chat a bit to catch you all up on everything that has gone on since I’ve been gone.
- A good friend of mine passed away about a week before school was officially over. He had always been someone that was there for me when I needed help, or had a birthday, or a celebration, but we hadn’t been as close lately. Unfortunately he commmitted suicide and it crushed me. But he was a ray of light and I cried a ton, and then chose to push on, and not let it destroy me.
- I graduated college Yayyyyyy!!! On June 15th, 2019 I finished my Bachelors of Science in Psychology and had the pleasure of sitting in the sun for 4 hours, creating a bit of but sweat in the 85-90 degree heat. Good news, I only sun burned my knees though!
- I bought a house!! OMG right? A 20 year old single-mom buying her first home? Super crazy, I was so insanely excited and have since moved in and started some DIY projects I’ll share later. I got a roommate for 6 months-1 year to help decrease my monthly payment and so far so good!
- I now have a boyfriend. Pretty sure this is even crazier than the home buying thing. I’ve been single now for about 3 years, since my ex-boyfriend that I was madly in love with and held on to for those 3 years following which stopped me from letting anyone else in. But I met this great guy, who is a lot like me in a lot of ways but also very different. He asked me to be his girlfriend like old school style. So if I gawk over him for a while, bear with me.
- Last big update, I got accepted into my Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy Program I wanted, so I will be starting that in September. On the road to being your favorite Marriage/Divorce and Sex Therapist. (;
I will give more details on some of the updates I mentioned in the coming days, but for now I just hope you’ll accept me back in to your loving arms and soak up all the juicy tidbits I will be sharing soon.
Side Note: Apparently giving it up on the second weekend of dates does not harm your chances of getting commitment out of a guy. But take that with a grain of salt because both me and my boyfriend (lol i have a BF) tend to be exceptions to rules in life.